What is Car Roof Carrier?
Luggage carrier or a Car roof rack is a complete set of bars that are placed and secured on the car roof for allowing us to carry things that cannot be fit inside the car such as bulky luggage, skis, bicycle, containers and other stuff.
Car racks have been used for a very long time back for transporting various objects from one place to another that too without occupying the space inside the car and also known for useful exterior accessories. When on the road trips having comfortable space inside car is very important it actually offers the freedom to stretch out comfortably.
There are 3 types of car top carriers available in the market for their individual purposes
• Roof rack: This car top carrier offers extra storage space for you to load your things and equipment as they are versatile, sports ready and have greater capacity at the same time.
• Roof Bag: Just like the roof rack this car roof carrier also provides extra storage space for our things and offers security, is weather-proof, aerodynamic and easy to use.
• Roof Box: They are considered to be the best in carrying almost all the equipments that need to be shifted.
Roof rack as well as the Roof bag provides similar space, but have their own different ways in providing the space.
6 Benefits of Owning Car Roof Carrier For exciting travel experience
1. Increases the Storage capacity
Car to carrier allows you to boost up the storage capacity of the car by actually converting your top into a trunk.
2. Keeps car spacious
Roof racks for car keeps the car spacious and free up the cockpit for the relaxed and comfortable journey.
3. Transport anything and everything
This luggage carrier provides a good platform for even those who like to go for adventure trips and carry heir mountain bikes and Kayaks.
4. Weather proof
If you opt for a roof bag or a roof box you can keep your luggage and other equipments safe from the rain, sun and dust as they provide safety from the weather being weather proof.
5. Easy to use
Car roof carriers are easy to use. They can be attached or detached whenever required at home itself without any assistance of a mechanic or instructor.
6. Security of goods
These car luggage carriers offer proper security not only from the weather, but also from the theft as well, especially when you have a car roof bag or a roof box.
How to select right car roof carrier
Selection of the car roof carrier depends upon the vehicle you own. There are various types of car racks available in the market be it a roof rack, roof bag or a roof box. Before purchasing, you must understand a few things such as:
• Storage capacity needed.
• Basic purpose of our purchase
• Is your vehicle meant for a rack or a roof bag?
Once you know your basic requirement you must select the one that meets your need completely and remembering that the roof that you have selected is reachable, look for the material of the car luggage carrier for safety and security and last but not the least genuinely decides what type of roof carrier is needed.