When the ignition of your car is turned on, the battery passes power to the electric starter motor. If the power of the battery lessens, a spare battery is required from additional power boosting. Cables that are used for connecting the additional battery with the dead one are called jumper cables or the jump start cables. These cables are heavy gauge wire attached to the sturdy alligator clip on both the battery terminals and allow electricity to jump start car for use.
Battery jumper cables restore the voltage to the primary battery with low or dead battery. This cable transfers the electricity from the working battery with the help of the alternator and your dead battery.
Here you will get to know about the 5 reasons why you it is important to have a jumper cable:
1. Will not get stuck in the middle of the road if you have a Jump start cable
If you have a jumper cable with you then you will just need a host vehicle for boosting up your battery.
2. Save the tow charges
The tow charges are very heavy if you really wish to save your money from such unforeseen circumstances you must have a jumper cable with you.
3. Save you from the hassle of waiting for the car services
Jump start cable actually avoids you from waiting for the car services or wrecker service to come to your rescue.
4. You must always carry the battery jumper cable with you in your car
Because anything can happen without giving a warning. You can even help somebody who is stuck in such situation.
5. The direction of using the jumpstart cable
It is very simple and the output is also great so it is better to accompany this champion with you always and keep worries at bay forever.
If you are going to buy a jumper cable for your car, then you must be cautious and concentrate on some basic things like:
• Opt for reasonable battery jumper cables.
• Look for the gauge amount that should be 6 for an actual heavy duty cable. Lower gauge provides more power and charges quickly.
• The clamp must be very sturdy for a long life. Crocodile clamps are the best as they don’t slip off when attached to the battery terminals.
• Camp should have rubber coated handles so that the chances of shock also minimizes.
Hurry and buy jumper cables now. You can even purchase 12’cable for a basic reach as well depending upon your requirement. They are essential so don’t take this equipment lightly.
Top rated jumper cables
Car 500 AMP Jumper Cable Leads
This 500 AMPS car jumper cable leads is suitable for the biggest of cranking applications. Compatible with maximum cars to start a cold diesel in winter, or can be used for general day to day usages. Check reviews and prices